Mother's Day is a sneaky holiday. You think you have all the time in the world, and then suddenly it's the day before! YIKES! On top of that, my baby sister is moving today! I knew this weekend would get away from me, so I woke up early and drew these up! Then converted into printables, because I know there's at least a few people out there like me.
1. Download and print! Select the option "do not scale" if possible! That will help keep everything nice and neat.
2. Use an x-acto knife and a ruler to cut the two cards apart. There is a super light grey guide line on the printable. You ain't got time to measure!
3. Fold and crease the cards from the center out!
4. Color! Then write something sweet inside. You got time for that!
5. Stick in an A2 envelope and give.
I'm pretty lucky to have some great moms in my life. Thankful to my own mom, my ma-in-law, my god mom and all those moms that let me play with their kids! (Looking at you Jenny, Hillary, Esther + Julie!) Just keep in mind that this is rough holiday for some ladies and gents. No matter what day it is. Be kind! Speak wisely and with love.
Double happy weekend! Hugs!